Family of Media Brands
Fifty years and counting. The Washington Informer family of brands is constantly expanding to include media that meets our community wherever they are and whoever they are from the faithful who like holding a newspaper to those reading our news and information from their devices or online.
Washington Informer Website
Our website is our hub for breaking news and information as well as news that will appear in our print edition. It is our online home that provides immediate access to all of our properties.
- The Bridge – https://washingtoninformer-newspack.newspackstaging.com/category/wi-bridge/
- WIN-TV – https://washingtoninformer-newspack.newspackstaging.com/win-tv
- WIN Daily Subscriptions – https://washingtoninformerlegacy.com/
- WIN Daily Polls – https://washingtoninformer-newspack.newspackstaging.com/category/win-daily-surveys/
- Weekly eBlast (Free Subscriptions) – Use the sign-up form on the side-bar
Washington Informer Legacy
The Washington Informer Legacy site houses our special subscription sign-ups as well as our advertising program geared to connect advertisers with small businesses in our community through an advertising program and business directory.
- WIN Daily – E-Newsletter, and Subscriptions
- Support Black Media
- COVID-19 Recovery Advertising Program
- Black-owned Business Directory
Social Media Dashboard
Our social media dashboard enables us to connect and engage with readers as well as publish news and information as it happens.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonInformer/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/WashInformer
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/washinformer/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1nXP8_IuoJ-1N9e53762g
- LinkedIN – https://www.linkedin.com/in/denise-rolark-barnes-5055539
The Washington Informer Newspaper
The Washington Informer newspaper has been a free mainstay in the community for over 50 years. Our distribution points are everywhere our readers shop, do business, and live in the greater DC area, including Maryland and Virginia.